HBase, mail # dev - DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96

Re: DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96
Ted Yu 2013-07-19, 16:32
Thanks for the confirmation, Ram, Anoop and Andy.

The reason for my question was that the notion of storing information in
tag was mentioned in recent past. See links below:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8701?focusedCommentId=13678434&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13678434

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3787?focusedCommentId=13635960&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13635960