HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96

Re: DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96
Thanks for the confirmation, Ram, Anoop and Andy.

The reason for my question was that the notion of storing information in
tag was mentioned in recent past. See links below:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8701?focusedCommentId=13678434&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13678434

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3787?focusedCommentId=13635960&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13635960