Kafka >> mail # dev >> Are we doing a 0.7.2?

+
Jay Kreps 2012-07-18, 17:19
+
Joel Koshy 2012-07-18, 17:27
Re: Are we doing a 0.7.2?
I was thinking we would have a 0.7.2 release if there are patches in trunk
that folks want to use, why not release them and make it available for
them?  I don't mind doing releases ... double commits make this manageable

0.7.X off trunk, yup

--

/*
Joe Stein