MapReduce, mail # user - Need help, Can I disable datanode block report?

+
Xibin Liu 2013-04-10, 08:05
+
Harsh J 2013-04-10, 08:18
Re: Need help, Can I disable datanode block report?
Xibin Liu 2013-04-10, 08:25
Is upgrade from 0.20.2 to 1.0.4 safe? I have nearly 100T data and the data
are very important.

--
Thanks & Regards
Benjamin Liu