Hive >> mail # user >> Hive does not run - Typical NoSuchFieldError

+
Anthony Ikeda 2012-10-02, 17:23
+
Connell, Chuck 2012-10-02, 17:26
+
Anthony Ikeda 2012-10-02, 17:57
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-10-02, 18:04
+
Anthony Ikeda 2012-10-02, 18:11
+
Connell, Chuck 2012-10-02, 18:19
+
Anthony Ikeda 2012-10-02, 18:31
Re: Hive does not run - Typical NoSuchFieldError
If you are trying to build the brisk versions of hive with cassandra
support chosing a VM and cdh are not going to help you with this
issue.

Edward

+
Anthony Ikeda 2012-10-02, 19:35