Hadoop >> mail # general >> 3rd Munich OpenHUG Meeting

3rd Munich OpenHUG Meeting
3rd Munich OpenHUG Meeting

I am pleased to invite you to our third Munich Open Hadoop User Group Meeting!

Like always we are looking forward to see everyone again and are
welcoming new attendees to join our group. We are enthusiast about all
things related to scalable, distributed storage system. We are not
limiting us to a particular system but appreciate anyone who would
like to share about their experiences.

When: Thursday May 6th, 2010 at 6pm (open end)
Where: eCircle AG, Nymphenburger Straße 86, 80636 München ["Bruckmann"
Building, "U1 Mailinger Str", map
http://www.ecircle.com/de/kontakt/anfahrt.html (in German) and look
for the signs]

Thanks again to Bob Schulze from eCircle for providing the infrastructure.

We have a talk scheduled by Stefan Seelmann who is a member of the
project committee for the Apache Directory project. This is followed
by an open discussion.

Please RSVP here:

Xing: https://www.xing.com/events/3rd-munich-openhug-meeting-506082

Yahoo Upcoming: