Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Hadoop 0.22.0 release

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Hadoop 0.22.0 release
Yes this has been discussed in one of the threads about Hadoop 1.0.
The idea was to rename .20 to 1; .22 to 2 and .23 to 3. So it's a
matter of reaching a consensus via voting.
--Konstantin