HBase >> mail # user >> best read path explanation

+
S Ahmed 2013-01-13, 15:24
+
Anoop John 2013-01-13, 16:29
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-14, 02:33
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-14, 18:37
Re: best read path explanation
I have a follow up question here:
A column family can be defined to have a maximum number of versions per
column qualifier value. Is this enforced only by the client side code
(HTable) or also by the InternalScanner implementations?

On Monday, January 14, 2013, S Ahmed wrote:

> Thanks Lars!
>
> Sort of a side question after following your proposed patch:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12511771/5268-v5.txt
>
> Locally on your computer (laptop?), can those tests run in isolation or you
> need a fairly complicated setup to run them? (all the various hbase
> dependancies like zookeeper etc).
>

> On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > Does this help:
> > http://hadoop-hbase.blogspot.com/2012/01/scanning-in-hbase.html ?

+