HBase, mail # user - best read path explanation

Re: best read path explanation
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-14, 18:47
I have a follow up question here:
A column family can be defined to have a maximum number of versions per
column qualifier value. Is this enforced only by the client side code
(HTable) or also by the InternalScanner implementations?