Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
On that note I would be happy to add OpenJDK7 into the mix.
Debian addition looks reasonable. And I'd look for Peter Linnell's input on
SUSE side.

I am not familiar with the scope of the updates in Hue, Whirr, nor Flume. So,
if someone can chime in on the impact of these updates it will be great!

As for Parquet: this seems like an early stage non-Apache project, hence I
would be hesitant to bring it into the stabilization release. But as always -
this should be a community decision.

Cos