Drill >> mail # dev >> Make a distribution of documentation for Drill

Re: Make a distribution of documentation for Drill
4. User guide.

How user guide defer from quick start guide ? Quick starter guide helps you
to install, run and test the sample quickly. While user guide is a complete
guide on all configuration options.

Rajika