HBase >> mail # dev >> code review: HBASE-4608 HLog compression

Re: code review: HBASE-4608 HLog compression
Hey Ted,

Any chance you've been able to run YCSB on a small cluster for some
performance results? Since this is a perf improvement, it would be
great to have numbers. (I don't think it's a pre-req for commit, but
definitely nice-to-have)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon