Accumulo >> mail # user >> Is there a method in the accumulo api to get the total bytes used and/or total key/value pairs for each tablet?

Re: Is there a method in the accumulo api to get the total bytes used and/or total key/value pairs for each tablet?
You might want to run a class called "GetMasterStats":

./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.test.GetMasterStats

It's a very simple program that prints out the monitor's information that
comes from the master.

-Eric