Flume >> mail # user >> Sinking data to a Node.js server/listener

Re: Sinking data to a Node.js server/listener
Hello Bertrand.  Thanks very much for the reply!  (I love that you we share
a common first name/last name!)

I was not aware that there is a syslog sink.  I see there's an HDFS sink
and a "File Roll" sink, but those do not seem to utilize syslog (I'm very
new to this, so I may be misguided).  How would I go about setting up such
a sync - are you saying I would be able to post the data to an IP/port that
Node.js is listening on?

Again, many thanks for the assistance!

Erik