HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96.0

Re: 0.96.0
Back last year when HBase master was rewritten, if I remember correctly,
there were multiple people contributing significantly to the project.
Stack and Jonathan Gray were the two people making the most impact on the
project.

0.96 would be the biggest milestone I have ever seen in the development of
HBase. Multiple components are being rewritten, new features coming in, etc.

Shall we entertain the idea of co-release manager ?

Just my two cents.