Hadoop >> mail # user >> Comparing two logs, finding missing records

Comparing two logs, finding missing records
Hi,

I have two logs which should have all the records for the same record_id, in
other words, if this record_id is found in the first log, it should also be
found in the second one. However, I suspect that the second log is filtered
out, and I need to find the missing records. Anything is allowed: MapReduce
job, Hive, Pig, and even a NoSQL database.

Thank you.

It is also a good time to express my thanks to all the members of the group
who are always very helpful.

Sincerely,
Mark