HBase, mail # user - flushing + compactions after config change

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-27, 07:40
+
Anoop John 2013-06-27, 07:51
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-27, 08:18
+
谢良 2013-06-27, 08:21
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-27, 08:29
+
Anoop John 2013-06-27, 09:03
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-27, 09:22
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-27, 09:47
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-27, 09:48
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-27, 10:08
+
谢良 2013-06-27, 10:36
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-27, 14:53
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-27, 21:06
Re: 答复: flushing + compactions after config change
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-06-27, 21:40
No, all your data eventually makes it into the log, just potentially
not as quickly :)

J-D

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Viral Bajaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Azuryy. Look forward to it.
>
> Does DEFERRED_LOG_FLUSH impact the number of WAL files that will be created
> ? Tried looking around but could not find the details.
>
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> your JVM options arenot enough. I will give you some detail when I go back
>> office tomorrow.
>>
>> --Send from my Sony mobile.

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-27, 23:27