Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: Status of 3.4.6

+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-11-30, 21:16
Re: Status of 3.4.6
Patrick Hunt 2013-12-02, 19:26
I'm planning to look at the maven stuff, unfortunately I've been out
of commission for the last week and a half. Starting to feel better,
hopefully I can look at the maven issue soon.

Patrick

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd appreciate if anyone who knows about uploading packages to maven central could give me a hand with ZOOKEEPER-1402.
>
> -Flavio
>
> On Nov 26, 2013, at 2:42 PM, FPJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I just wanted to give a quick update on the status of 3.4.6. There are 3 issues marked as blockers, one is solved for 3.4.6 (ZOOKEEPER-1805) . The other two are patch available and seem to be in good shape. There are a few of the remaining patches that need to be reviewed by other committers, so if you are interested in having a particular patch into 3.4.6, please work with your favourite committer to get it checked in. Otherwise, I’ll propose to bump remaining jiras to 3.4.7 and 3.5.0.
>>
>> -Flavio

+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-12-02, 22:38
+