Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 03:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-09, 15:59
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-09, 16:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:11
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-09, 17:10
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:40
+
Peter Linnell 2013-07-09, 20:40
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-10, 06:37
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:06
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-07-09, 20:39
Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
good point, +1 on that.

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-09, 21:52
+