HDFS >> mail # dev >> Suggestions required for HDFS-4926 (namenode webserver's page has a tooltip that is inconsistent with the datanode HTML link)

Re: Suggestions required for HDFS-4926 (namenode webserver's page has a tooltip that is inconsistent with the datanode HTML link)
Jira has these comments right. I do not see necessity for posting that again to hdfs-dev mailing list. Please continue the discussion in Jira.

Sent from phone