HBase >> mail # user >> Find the tablename in Observer

+
Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan 2013-01-29, 00:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-29, 01:09
+
Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan 2013-01-29, 01:16
+
Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan 2013-01-29, 01:21
Re: Find the tablename in Observer
start() method of which class ?

If you use Eclipse, you can navigate through the classes and find out the
answer - that was what I did :-)

You can also place a breakpoint in the following method :
    public void prePut(final ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment>
c,
src/test//java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/TestRegionServerCoprocessorExceptionWithAbort.java

Cheers

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Will the CoprocessorEnvironment reference in the  start() method be
> instanceof RegionCoprocessorEnvironment too ? if so i can typecast..  (
> sorry :) i would normally check these myself :P but because i dont see
> anyway to put breakpoints and debug, i have to use sysouts to get such
> info. )
>

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Great. Thanks..
> >
> > is there anyway that I can get it before prePut() ??
> > Like from the constructor or from the start() method too ? i followed the
> > code of CoprocessorEnvironment and didn't seem to get anything out of it.
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>   void prePut(final ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment> c,
> >>
> >>       final Put put, final WALEdit edit, final boolean writeToWAL)
> >>

> ((RegionCoprocessorEnvironment)c.getEnvironment()).getRegion().getRegionInfo().getTableName()
> >>
> >> Cheers

> > --
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan.