HBase, mail # user - Find the tablename in Observer

Re: Find the tablename in Observer
Ted Yu 2013-01-29, 01:25
start() method of which class ?

If you use Eclipse, you can navigate through the classes and find out the
answer - that was what I did :-)

You can also place a breakpoint in the following method :
    public void prePut(final ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment>
c,
src/test//java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/TestRegionServerCoprocessorExceptionWithAbort.java

Cheers