Hadoop, mail # user - Re: recovery accidently deleted pig script

Re: recovery accidently deleted pig script
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-06-13, 09:54
But no the script is not send to the cluster so you won't be able to
recover from here because what is send is the 'interpretation' of the
script.
If that was the case, that would be a question for the pig mailing list.

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux