HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-31, 15:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-07, 18:00
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-09-11, 18:43
+
Aditya 2012-09-11, 18:48
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-11, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 04:32
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:24
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 13:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 16:33
Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
We're having more and more releases across 0.92, 0.94 and soon 0.96
branches.
It would be wise to revisit the historical convention.

Thanks for bringing this up, J-D.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Usually it takes 3 +1s by committers.  Maybe hang a little while to
> > get another one or so?
>
> Little nit, it's actually 3 PMC members. Historically committers were
> also PMC members but this changed recently.
>
> I'm referring to http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
>
> We may want to eventually do like Hadoop and have our own bylaws:
> http://hadoop.apache.org/bylaws.html
>
> J-D

+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 18:55
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 19:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-12, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 20:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:10
+
Stack 2012-09-13, 04:12
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-13, 04:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 05:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 21:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:27