HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-31, 15:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-07, 18:00
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-09-11, 18:43
+
Aditya 2012-09-11, 18:48
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-11, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 04:32
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:24
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 13:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 16:33
Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 16:47
We're having more and more releases across 0.92, 0.94 and soon 0.96
branches.
It would be wise to revisit the historical convention.

Thanks for bringing this up, J-D.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Usually it takes 3 +1s by committers.  Maybe hang a little while to
> > get another one or so?
>
> Little nit, it's actually 3 PMC members. Historically committers were
> also PMC members but this changed recently.
>
> I'm referring to http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
>
> We may want to eventually do like Hadoop and have our own bylaws:
> http://hadoop.apache.org/bylaws.html
>
> J-D

+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 18:55
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 19:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-12, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 20:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:10
+
Stack 2012-09-13, 04:12
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-13, 04:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 05:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 21:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:27