HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 16:47
We're having more and more releases across 0.92, 0.94 and soon 0.96
branches.
It would be wise to revisit the historical convention.

Thanks for bringing this up, J-D.