Hive >> mail # user >> Help with last 30 day unique user query

Re: Help with last 30 day unique user query
Thanks, Ning! Finding the date which is 30 days before/later was easy enough
but my problem is beyond that. I need to find unique users based on these
last 30 days for a range of days. Does that make sense?