Hadoop >> mail # user >> Writing a sequence file

Writing a sequence file
Hi,

I am trying to get my reducer to produce a sequence file using the command

job.setOutputFormatClass(SequenceFileOutputFormat.class);
However, I am getting an error in eclipse as follows:
The method setOutputFormatClass(Class<? extends OutputFormat>) in the type
Job is not applicable for the arguments (Class<SequenceFileOutputFormat>)
I'm really confused!
Any help much appreciated!
thanks

Peter