Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [UPDATE] Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

Re: [UPDATE] Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845
Steve, this is a version issue, if you get protoc 2.5.0 in your PATH things
will  work.

Apologies for the the hiccups until we get all this sorted out, we had some
miscommunication on how to install protoc in the jenkins boxes and instead
having 2.4.1 and 2.5.0 side to side we got only 2.5.0.

By tomorrow we should have things mostly sorted out.

Thanks

Alejandro