MapReduce, mail # user - Re: new to hadoop and first question

Re: new to hadoop and first question
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-07, 09:50
You are pointing your JobClient to the Namenode. Check your
mapred.job.tracker address and make sure it points to the correct
JobTracker node.

Also 0.14 is very very old. Please use 1.* releases.

HTH,
+Vinod

--
+Vinod