Pig >> mail # user >> Cannot determine the output FILE name?

Re: Cannot determine the output FILE name?
Baraa -- this is standard Hadoop job functionality (that your job
destination is only a target dir, and the actual file names are
systematically generated).  Pig inherits this functionality.  You will have
1 "part" file per reduce task of your final Hadoop job in the target
directory.

Probably the easiest way to combine these files together is to issue a call
to "hadoop fs -getmerge" as you're extracting the files out of HDFS.

Norbert