MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: Mavenizing the HDFS build

Re: Mavenizing the HDFS build
I see that the whole AOP stuff has been taken out along with Herriot work.
I don't see any discussion about this on the JIRA. Neither I don't see any
tickets created to track the effort (but a subtask for FI tests in
HADOOP-7412).

Any reason we are missing a big chunk of validation infrastructure in the
mavenized build?

Cos