MapReduce >> mail # user >> Best Hadoop dev environment [WAS: RE: Few noob MR questions]

Re: Best Hadoop dev environment [WAS: RE: Few noob MR questions]
I tend to use a real cluster so that I can test at a reasonable fraction of scale.
I've seen some instances where code that ran 'okay' in aVM failed to perform adequately at scale.

Mike Segel