Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse

+
Karthiek C 2013-02-01, 00:14
Re: Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse
Hi,

You should be able to do this (assuming your dev env. has all
side-deps like protoc 2.4.x+, etc. installed):

$ mvn clean install -DskipTests
$ mvn eclipse:eclipse

Then import all the necessary projects in from Eclipse.

--
Harsh J
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-02-01, 14:16