HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

Re: querying hbase
Hi James,

Thanks for joining the thread to provide more feedback and valuable
information about Phoenix. I don't have a big knowledge on it, so better to
see you around.

The only thing I was referring is that applications I sent the links for
are simple jars that you can download locally and run without requiring any
specific rights to install/upload anything on any server. Just download,
click on it.

I might be wrong because I did not try Phoenix yet, but I think you need to
upload the JAR on all the region servers first, and then restart them,
right? People might not have the rights to do that. That's why I thought
Pheonix was overkill regarding the need to just list a table content on a
screen.

JM