MapReduce, mail # dev - How to compile the JobTracker.java

+
Tiago Kepe 2012-12-17, 22:50
Re: How to compile the JobTracker.java
Harsh J 2012-12-18, 02:55
You seem to be using trunk to modify "JobTracker.java". However, MR1
has been removed out of trunk in favor of MR2 applications, and hence
the code you'll find for it is almost of no use and is unmaintained.

I'd recommend learning and editing MR2 application to do what you wish
to do, as that is the future the project has chosen.

If however you strongly wish to edit code of the past, which we
continue to carry for the 1.x maintenance branch alone, check out the
branch-1 code and not trunk. Some help on it at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/QwertyManiac/BuildingHadoopTrunk.

--
Harsh J
+