Pig >> mail # user >> Escaping Dollar Sign in Map in Pig 0.10

Escaping Dollar Sign in Map in Pig 0.10
This wasn't a problem in 0.9.2, but in 0.10, when I try to access a key in
a map that has a dollar sign in it, I get hammered with errors that I
haven't defined the variable. Specifically:

   blah = FOREACH meh GENERATE source, json_post_id#'$id' AS post_id;

returns

   Undefined parameter : id

That's fine and makes sense, but when I amend it to:

   blah = FOREACH meh GENERATE source, json_post_id#'\$id' AS post_id;

I get:

   Unexpected character '$'

Ideas?

Thanks!