HBase >> mail # user >> Is there any way to balance one table?

+
Liu, Raymond 2013-02-20, 01:01
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 01:08
+
Liu, Raymond 2013-02-20, 01:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 03:23
+
Liu, Raymond 2013-02-20, 02:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-20, 02:58
RE: Is there any way to balance one table?
Hi

I do call balancer, while it seems it doesn't work. Might due to this table is small and overall region number difference is within threshold?

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 03:45
+
Liu, Raymond 2013-02-20, 03:49