HDFS >> mail # user >> Accessing image files from hadoop to jsp

+
Visioner Sadak 2012-09-06, 14:56
Re: Accessing image files from hadoop to jsp
I'd say yes. Use either WebHDFS (requires client to be able to access
all HDFS nodes) or HttpFS (acts as a gateway if your client can't
access all HDFS nodes) via their REST APIs.

--
Harsh J