HDFS, mail # user - Accessing image files from hadoop to jsp

Re: Accessing image files from hadoop to jsp
Harsh J 2012-09-08, 13:17
I'd say yes. Use either WebHDFS (requires client to be able to access
all HDFS nodes) or HttpFS (acts as a gateway if your client can't
access all HDFS nodes) via their REST APIs.

--
Harsh J