Hive >> mail # user >> Round function display

+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 07:44
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 14:20
+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 16:58
Re: 回复: Round function display
Someone will have to add you to the project contributors on JIRA.
Could you please share your JIRA account ID and email address?

Mark

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM, chenchun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool, I'd like to steal it from you. I'd like to get a few days to solve it
> but how I can assigne it to me ?
>
> regards,
> chenchun
>
> 在 星期四, 14 3月, 2013,10:20 PM,Mark Grover 写道:
>

> round function.
> I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4174 to track
> this. It's presently assigned to me but if you like to

+
chenchun 2013-03-15, 02:31
+
chenchun 2013-03-16, 11:21