Flume >> mail # user >> The error about hbase-sink

Re: FW: The error about hbase-sink
Hi,
if you are saying about node name, then when you start a flume node you
can specify physical node name like:
bin/flume-daemon start node -n ip-xx-xx-xx-xxx.ec2.internal

--
Jeong-shik Jang / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gruter, Inc., R&D Team Leader