Flume >> mail # user >> Extending HTTPHandler in Flume

Re: Extending HTTPHandler in Flume
Hi Deepak,

You just need to provide an implementation of the HTTPSourceHandler
interface and set the *handler* to the fully qualified class name of your
class. Additional parameters will be given to your handle on the configure
method. The properties will be anything that starts with *handler.*.*
*
*
hope that helps,

dave