Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
+1 (non-binding)

I deployed hadoop-1.1.2.tar.gz to 3 Ubuntu VMs and ran NN, JT, 2NN, 2 * DN,
and 2 * TT.  I verified the checksum.  I tested multiple command line HDFS
interactions and MapReduce jobs.  I specifically tested for the HDFS-4423
blocker bug fix, and it worked.  Since that change touched checkpointing, I
also verified that the 2NN could complete a successful checkpoint.

I'll also verify the PGP signature once I track down the public key that
was used for signing.

Thank you,
--Chris