Accumulo, mail # user - Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master

+
buttercream 2013-09-21, 22:24
+
John Vines 2013-09-21, 22:41
+
buttercream 2013-09-21, 22:48
+
buttercream 2013-09-22, 00:44
+
John Vines 2013-09-22, 02:33
+
buttercream 2013-09-22, 17:52
+
John Vines 2013-09-23, 14:35
+
buttercream 2013-09-24, 15:15
Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master
Eric Newton 2013-09-24, 15:20
What version of accumulo?

1.5 writes to hdfs, so you would need to make sure that the wal directory
is writable in hdfs.
1.4 and earlier write to a local file system on each node.

Your message says that you have configured the wal directory to be
"/opt/accumulo/wal" and yet your error message says "/accumulo/wal".

-Eric