Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master

Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master
What version of accumulo?

1.5 writes to hdfs, so you would need to make sure that the wal directory
is writable in hdfs.
1.4 and earlier write to a local file system on each node.

Your message says that you have configured the wal directory to be
"/opt/accumulo/wal" and yet your error message says "/accumulo/wal".

-Eric