Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Question on test timeouts

Question on test timeouts
Hi,
I apologize if I this is mentioned somewhere in the wiki and I missed it.

For some tests, I see them pass and then fail because of a timeout. (This is on a clean checkout from the trunk)
junit.run:
    [junit] Running org.apache.zookeeper.test.ObserverQuorumHammerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 35.899 sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.zookeeper.test.ObserverQuorumHammerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
    [junit] Test org.apache.zookeeper.test.ObserverQuorumHammerTest FAILED (timeout)
Does anyone know what could be going on? The log doesn't say much about what happened.

Thanks!
Vishal
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-08-18, 20:21