Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Reminder: Meetup at Strata + Hadoop World and Call for Topics

Reminder: Meetup at Strata + Hadoop World and Call for Topics
Dear Sqoop Users and Developers,

A reminder that we will be holding a Meetup
(http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/76808232/) at Strata +
Hadoop World next Tuesday (10/23).
Thanks to PulsePoint for hosting and to Cloudera for sponsoring food and drinks.

Currently on the agenda is a short tutorial on using OraOop (Oracle
plug-in to Sqoop) courtesy of David Robson of Quest.

We still have space for two more topics.
I encourage everyone to propose patches, connectors, best practices,
or improvements on Sqoop that you want to discuss.
Please email me if you are interested in taking advantage of this
opportunity to get feedback on your work.

Hope to see many of you in-person next week at the Meetup.

/kathleen