MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Jobtracker cluster summary of heap size and OOME

Re: Hadoop Jobtracker cluster summary of heap size and OOME
Please don't cross-post.

HADOOP_HEAPSIZE of 1024 is too low. You might want to bump it up to 16G or more, depending on:
* #jobs
* Scheduler you use.

Arun

--