HBase >> mail # user >> RE: Column Qualifier space requirements

Re: Column Qualifier space requirements

Hi there, there is a separate Store per ColumnFamily, which results in a
separate StoreFile.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#regions.arch
This section has a description of what the files look like on HDFSÅ

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#trouble.namenode