From: Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Raj Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: How to load /t /n file to Hive

If your data contains new line chars, its better you write a custom map reduce job and convert the data into a single line removing all unwanted chars in column separator as well just having single new line char per line

Please note that there is an escape chacter in the fields where the /t and /n are present.

--
Nitin Pawar