HBase >> mail # dev >> Artifact id for HBase - trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 11:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 11:25
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 12:51
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 13:37
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 16:13
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 16:24
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 16:48
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 16:52
Re: Artifact id for HBase - trunk
Had more doubt
In the hbase-server-0.95-SNAPSHOT.pom we specify

  <parent>
    <artifactId>hbase</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
    <version>0.95-SNAPSHOT</version>

So here also the artificat id is hbase.  Is this right?  Some one will try
to use the pom attached with that module right and try writing his
project's pom.
Just asking these questions to learn.  I may be wrong here.

Regards
Ram

+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 17:35